Animal Control By New Jersey Counties

If you have been bitten by a dog it is important to file a police report in the town where the incident took place. You might also want to contact your local health department or animal control to advise them of a bite from a stray animal. To find the number to your local government agency please select the county in which your town is in below.

If you have been injured by a dog

call Villani & DeLuca at 732-853-1924 for a FREE consultation!